Saturday, May 9, 2015

my experience

My experience (not my belief, my experience) is that I come from “out there,” from the infinite Cosmos. I was born in human form, this form. I opened into the world of Earth matter and, in doing so, the realm of human society. Determining to burst beyond the realm of societal form, I quickly learned that anti-conformity is shaped by conformity. My goal was independence, not anti-conformity. I did not wish to merely re-bell (thus striking the same old notes) but to re-volt (to open to a new voltage).

I sank deep into matter, into darkness. I let go. I let go of everything society holds dear (a promising career, a stable marriage, salvation through conformity to church doctrine, the search for security through money and property, the quest to look good in other people’s eyes, etc.) and opened to the immediacy of now. I fell into the Ground of existence and died. 

Over time, I opened more and more to the Light. A new “plant” began to grow from the seed that fell into the Ground and died. I learned the ways of science, of experimental testing of formed hypotheses, of examination of the data, and discussion of its meaning. I read widely and digested the core writings of the cultures of East and West, of the so-called “primitive” and the so-called “civilized.” I pushed the understandings of the energetic realms of the martial arts as far and deep as I was capable. I sat with hundreds of people as they recounted their spiritual, emotional, and relationship problems and searched with them for resolution.

I have lived in and as this ever-changing material form for 77 years now. I know I am an immortal soul formed and forming by the Light. I know how to exercise the soul I am in this light-dark arena of human life. I continue to fall into the dark and bounce out. I continue to open to the light and radiate. I will continue exercising in this gym until I leave this physical body. The Light has brought me here and the Light will see me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment