Saturday, May 30, 2015

dear unborn kin

Dear Unborn Kin,
I know the consciousness change needed amongst us two-leggeds to deliver a viable Earth to you. 1. Live in and as the eternal now, facing and dealing with what is right before us this moment. For example, I am dealing with writing a letter to you. 2. Open to the reality of the Interflow of all that is, to the awareness that everything, EVERYTHING, is interconnected and interconnecting. This means that all that exists is family. Yes, even those of dismal narrow awareness who look to feather their own nests. (What to do about them I'm not sure. I have considered lobotomy but that is inconsistent with #3.) 3. Love. Love is the gracious energy extending through us and from us to all our kin, from the subatomic to the metagalactic. To all our relations. Like I say, I know the consciousness change needed. I don't know how to deliver it other than for me and for each of us to open continuously with the above three-steps. Momentum. Pure momentum.
You will know whether or not we succeeded.
Great Blessings to you,
Your Loving Ancestor

No comments:

Post a Comment